- 3 Bus shelters are installed at Firdous Market. The work is approximately 70% completed. The remaining work is in process and shall be completed within two days.
- LTC has started e-Ticketing system on Route B-02, Soon to launch on all other routes.
- LTC Launches Pakistan’s 1st Public Transportation Smart Phone Application. You can download it for Free from “Google Play Store”
- Survey of all bus shelters of Lahore city initiated.
- TORs regarding Transaction Advisory from P&D approved.
- New RFID Student Green Cards and Senior Citizen Cards Introduced
- Flag-Post installed at Shahdra Morr.
- Planning surveys for recording coordinates of all bus stops in Lahore is in progress to upload the LTC HOV & LOV routes and all bus stops on Google for convenience of daily commuters.
- Rental Assessment of LTC Depots from DCO office is under process.
- Expression of Interest called from National/International firms for E-Ticketing.
- LTC has launched new route B58 from GBS to Patoki
- 5 years Plan for Third party surveys after six months for both HOV & LOV routes is in progress
- LTC has launched new route B33 from Green Town to Station
- Re-launching of AC Bus Service on B4
- Planning and implementing Feeder Route Services for MBS corridor from Shahdra to Gajjumata for the convenience of general public and sustainability of Metro Bus System MBS
- LTC has started addressing applications and requests regarding re-alignment, modifications / alterations and re-classification of HOV routes and LOV routes.
- LTC is soon to launch its Public Awareness Campaign
- Conducting In-house ticket sale data for various HOV routes to determine the ticket bifurcation and fare per km to determine the financial viability of the routes
- Survey plan for survey of all LOV routes to assess the operational dynamics for improvement of performance and efficiency is in progress
- The feasibility to construct “Bus Terminal cum Commercial Complex” at Railway Station Bus Depot
Loading the player...
Tourist InformationLahore buses are an easy way to see all of the city's best attractions, sporting venues and shopping precincts.
Maps & RoutesUse our maps and schedules to find the loop stop nearest you, determine the schedule to fit your needs, or just get an idea of where we can take you!
Contact UsLahore Transport Company (LTC) is committed to delivering quality customer service and helping to improve your travel experience.